Vulnerability Testing and Security Auditing
Infrastructure vulnerability testing verifies whether or not individual servers or network devices represent security risks which could cause unavailability of organisation's services. Security audits evaluate the compliance of security policies, methodology, guidelines and procedures, and how these are being adhered to within the organisation.
- Vulnerability testing uses worldwide independent registers.
- Fast and accurate reflection of current situation.
- Prioritising of corrective measures.
- Vulnerability control process support (PDCA).
ICT Infrastructure Security
This product does not only focus on the protection of organisation's data and know-how, but provides resilience against hacker-intrusion into company networks and protection of user identities as well. It protects the company network against DDoS attacks, which can result in service unavailability. The product also enables users to have a secure remote access to the company infrastructure.
- Scalable solution.
- Expert teams of professionals certified for cutting-edge technologies.
- Professional installation and administration.
- Specialised consulting.
- Long-term experience in deploying security technologies.
ADUCID is an innovative technology developed by ANECT for user authentication as a more advanced and more secure alternative to standard user authentication using names and passwords. Its main advantages include:
- Increased security and user privacy.
- Automation of user identity life cycle.
- Mutual authentication eliminating the possibility of phishing.
- Operational efficiency with low human resource costs.
- Easy integration into target applications and services.
Security Operation Centre
This product includes services of a dedicated security control centre, staffed by a professional team providing round-the-clock monitoring of your security infrastructure. The centre evaluates status information and deals with security events, recommending appropriate reactions.
- Analysis of results of network security audits.
- Three service options.
- 24x7 event monitoring, event reaction defined by SLA.
- Wide range of data-collecting technologies supported.
- Reporting of security events and analysing them together with the client.
Information Security Management System (ISMS)
The Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a documented system for management and administration of information assets, the aim of which is to minimise the possibility of loss or damage to such assets. As part of system implementation, information assets to be protected are identified and catalogued, possible information security risks are identified and managed, and measures minimising the impact of such risks are taken and their use is monitored.
- Transition from non-systematic and incomplete approach to security toward security which is complex and well managed.
- Inventory of information assets, their evaluation and classification.
- Controlled elimination or minimising of risks related to information systems.
- Fulfilling legislative requirements.
- Higher credibility for partners.
- Competitive advantage, image improvement and corporate culture cultivation.
Data Loss Prevention
Solutions to protect your organisation's intellectual property, searching for and capturing pre-defined words, characters and numbers and preventing them from leaving the company system. These solutions also make sure that the systems/architecture always comply with the current legislation. A typical DLP solution controls all outgoing traffic, i.e. email servers, firewalls, USB drives and server/workstation/client data centre peripherals. The solution uses data classification and provides protection against intended or unintended data loss. Important information is classified and monitored at all times.
- Important information is classified and monitored at all times.
- User Mentoring - changing your employees' attitude toward sensitive information.
- Preventing loss of important information and documents.
Definition of ICT security standards
ANECT won a contract to define ICT infrastructure security standards for one of its large clients. The new security standards should reduce the risk of any intentional or unintentional breach of safe use of the ICT infrastructure and ensure compliance with all legislative requirements.
|Request free consultation now|